The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 ross is a race car that is road legal. With a mid-engined chassis, this Porsche is a more affordable alternative to the 911 GT3 but is no less exclusive.
- Here we will look at its spec sheet, transmission, and pricing. Ultimately, we’ll find out if this is the perfect Porsche for you.
- 3.8-liter flat-six engine with 425 horsepower and 309 lb.-ft. of torque
- Six-speed manual transmission
- rear-wheel drive
- 0 to 60 mph in 4.4 seconds
- top speed of 182 mph
The Cayman GT is equipped with a naturally aspirated, 3.8-liter flat-six engine that produces an impressive 425 horsepower and 309 lb.-ft. of torque. This power is sent to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual transmission.
The Cayman GT4 can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.4 seconds and has a top speed of 182 mph.
silver, red, custom, green, yellow, blue, wing, sport, price, spoiler, body kit, wheels, interior, car, conversion, metallic, grey, track, modified, cayman 718, four, wide body, door open, turbo, engine, horse, power, back, rear, dark, porsche, cayman, gt4, engine, car, models, system, vehicle, notice, wheels, sport, performance, cars, boxster, gts, design, wltp, values, mph, gt3, cayenne, front, package, brake, model, wheel, control, track, seats, consumption, experience, torque, accordance, caymangt4, power, chassis, brakes, software, rear, time, legal notice, open source software, whistleblower system, porsche cars, accessibility statement, one-piece alloy wheels, fuel/electricity consumption, exclusive manufaktur, porsche cayman, cayman gt4, brake calipers, race track, weissach package, new cars, wltp values, cayman gt4 eperformance, maximum torque, porsche caymangt4, optional equipment, active suspension management, cayenne models, porsche cayman gt4, brake discs, sport seats, porsche connect, porsche communication management, cayman gt4 clubsport, light system,
How fast is a Porsche Cayman GTS?, How much does a Porsche GT four cost?, Which Porsche Cayman is the fastest?,
porsche, 718, cayman, vehicle, boxster, cayman gt4, gts, wltp, cayenne, wheels, nedc, porsche 718, gt3, chassis, consumption, open source software, whistleblower, brakes, hp, north america, rpm, alloy wheels, torque, gt4, coupe, porsche cayman, 911 rsr, 911 (991), boxsters, cayman s, porsche 911, 911 turbo, porsche, handling, 911 gt3, worldwide harmonised light vehicles test procedure, night vision, porsche boxster, boxster/cayman, driving cycle, new european driving cycle, gt4 clubsport, weissach package, shock-absorber, nedc, front splitter, gt3, karmann,
What is the most powerful Porsche Cayman?, What is the difference between a Cayman S and a Cayman GTS?, What is the difference between Porsche Cayman GTS and GT4?, How fast can you make a Porsche Cayman?,
What is the fastest Porsche?, How fast is the Cayman GT4 0 60?, How much is the cheapest Porsche?, Can you buy a Cayman GT4?,
What engine is in a Cayman GT4?, How much is a Cayman GTS?, Is Porsche Cayman 4 wheel drive?, What is a Cayman GT4?,
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 ros specs are more powerful than those of the standard model. The new GT4 RS is equipped with a custom-made aerodynamic kit that increases downforce by 25 percent. It has a titanium exhaust, front diffuser, and carbon-weave finishes on the luggage compartment lid and dashboard.
It also features a revised front fascia and fender wheel well air vents.
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 ros is the first RS-equipped model on the platform. This model will have a Weissach Package, similar to that offered on the GT3 RS.
It also has titanium exhaust tips, exposed carbon fiber exterior panels, magnesium wheels, and a roll cage in legal jurisdictions. A center-lock wheel is also a debut feature of the GT4 ros.
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 ross starts at $143,600.
This may seem like a lot of money, but when you compare it to the 911 GT3, which starts at $188,100, it becomes clear that the Cayman GT4 is a more affordable.
For those looking for a track-worthy Porsche without breaking the bank, the Cayman GT4 is the perfect choice. It offers the same great road-going capabilities as the 911 GT3, but costs up to fifteen thousand dollars more.
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RC is a mid-engined sports car with amazing power and low weight. With its 3.2 seconds to 60 mph and GT3 limited-slip differential, it’s not only lightweight but also very quick.
- With its 380 horsepower, it has a top speed of 183 mph. It’s also more powerful than the GT4 and may just be Porsche’s best car.
- The high-revving engine has very high longitudinal forces, so the transmission must deal with those high-speed conditions.
- Porsche chose a dry-sump lubrication system for the transmission, which uses a separate oil tank with seven suction stages and routes engine oil back into an external reservoir.
- The transmission also has a direct oil pump through the crankshaft, which lubricates the heavily loaded connecting-rod bearings.
The 718 Cayman GT4 RS is only available with a seven-speed Porsche dual-clutch transmission. The PDK transmission allows drivers to change gears without interrupting the engine’s drive.
The transmission has seven short-ratio gears but no overdrive function. The top speed is achieved in the seventh gear. While there are no other differences between the GT4, the RS offers the ultimate in performance and capability. click to now about porsche
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Review
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 TS is the ultimate expression of the sporty coupe.
- Unlike the base model, which feels more like a tamer 911 GT3, the RS is a wildly entertaining track rat.
- Despite its utterly unrefined sound, it stands out as something truly special.
- Its handling is excellent, and its brakes are impressively powerful and durable.
- The interior is a mix of comfort and sportiness. While it lacks manual transmission, the GT4 RS has a seven-speed Porsche PDK automatic transmission.
- Drivers can toggle between automatic and manual mode and adjust the suspension to suit their personal preferences. The sporty seats are ergonomically supportive and adjustable in various settings.
The steering wheel features paddles that allow manual shifting.
- The engine is a 4.0-liter flat-6, similar to the one used in the 911 GT3.
- It produces 493 horsepower. Despite being a mid-engined car, it is significantly lighter than the 911 GT3. Because of this, the 718 Cayman GT4 RS’ center of gravity is lower than that of the 911 GT3.
Price of Porsche 718 Cayman GT
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RC price starts at over PS108,000. The fastest street-legal Cayman, the GT4 RS has a 493-horsepower flat-six engine, dual-clutch transmission, and a tuned suspension.
With the GT4 RS, Porsche has put its money where its mouth is. This model is also Porsche’s last internally combustion-engined car.
The new Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RC price starts at $141,700 before destination and on-road costs. Prices start at $141,700 (plus $1,350 for delivery and processing fees).
Porsche estimates the 718 Cayman GT4 RS will reach U.S. dealerships in summer 2022. It will compete in many national and international racing series.
The GT4 RS range is around $129,700, so it’s not cheap, but it’s well worth the extra money.
Porsche 718 Cayman GT interior
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RR has some noticeable differences from the standard model, including new seats with fixed carbon buckets that offer more support. The car also has 18-way power-operated adaptive sports seats, which add extra weight but enhance ride comfort.
- While the rear window is barely usable, the car’s pronounced wing makes visibility difficult. As a result, the GT4 RS has a more aggressive look with a sportier interior.
- Inside, the 718 Cayman GT4 RS is spacious and luxurious, but not overly so. A Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS can reach 60 mph in 3.2 seconds, making it one of the most agile mid-engined sports cars.
- Its impressive acceleration means it can keep up with a GT3 on a race track. The GT4 RS is a great addition to any Porsche collection.
- The GT4 RS features a seven-speed PDK transmission. The gear shift paddles are black with yellow markings similar to those found in manual transmissions.
Drivers can choose between the manual and automatic modes to customize their drive. The seven-speed PDK also comes with a manual clutch.
A Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS’s performance capabilities can be customized by removing the automatic transmission in favor of a manual transmission.
Porsche 718 Cayman GT Price
The new Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 ros has been unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Priced from $141,700 before on-road costs, it isn’t the cheapest Porsche.
It is in the same price range as the 911 GT3 and GTS and is less expensive than the Carrera 4S Cabriolet. Here’s what you need to know about it.
The current generation of the 718 Cayman is the last Porsche to be built with an internal combustion engine. But even with that, it’s not lacking in performance. Buy Porsche 718 Cayman from Best Porsche Dealer
The new GT4 RS features a more extreme aerodynamic package than the standard Cayman GT4, including a front diffuser and a hood with NACA ducts. Its rear wing is also prominent and adds up to 25 percent more downforce than the standard GT4.
The GT4 RS is equipped with a 4.0-liter flat-six engine found in the 911 GT3. It boasts 493 horsepower. The engine is mid-engined, which benefits the vehicle’s weight distribution.
In addition, the GT4 RS is equipped with 20-inch aluminum wheels with center locks, a first for a 718 Cayman.
Porsche 718 Cayman GT for Sale in Miami
If you’re looking for a new sports car, look no further than a 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 ross for sale in Miami. This car is loaded with factory options and is available in Miami Blue paint. Both versions of the Cayman GT4 offer the best handling and feedback, and both feature a flat-six engine. Want To Buy Used Porsche 718 Cayman S, Click This Link >> https://www.champion-porsche.com/pre-owned-porsche-718-cayman-pompano-beach-fl
They also come with two transmission options, a 6-speed manual and a quick-shifting seven-speed dual-clutch automatic. You’ll also have access to various customizable options on the interior, including heated seats, steering-mounted paddle shifters, Navigation, Sport Chro, and more.
When it comes to the 718 Cayman GT4 RS, you’ll find lightweight components, including the carbon fiber wing, in the car’s lightweight construction. This lightweight construction concept lends itself to its performance characteristics.
The titanium case of the 718 Cayman GT4 RS Chronograph comes with a matte black dial with yellow chronograph hands. The dial’s chronograph counter is modeled after a GT sports car’s rev counter, and the colored ring retains its Arctic Silver tone.
Porschetrend No 1 Porsche dealer in Miami
- If you are looking for a brand-new Porsche in Miami, you’ve come to the right place. Porschetrend is proud to be the No 1 Porsche dealer in Miami, offering an unbeatable selection of both new and pre-owned vehicles.
- We offer many popular Porsche models, including the 911, Cayenne, Macan, Panamera, and 718.
- If you’re looking for a specific model or trim level, we can help you find it. We also offer competitive financing rates and lease terms. Porsche is a luxurious car brand for its performance, style, and quality.
- Porsche is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a vehicle that will turn heads and perform at the highest level. Visit Porschetrend today to find your dream, Porsche.
At Porsche trend, you’ll find an unbeatable selection of new and pre-owned vehicles and competitive financing rates and lease terms.
Click here to visit PorscheTrend.com